<Neil Armstrong: One small step for man, one giant skank for mankind>
<Roswell New Mexico UFO crash, July 1947 – 75th Anniv.; 3 min. intro>
1947. Planet Earth had come out of a brutal world war which only ended with the dropping of nuclear weapons onto Japan. Was nuclear technology a signal to Extra Terrestrial confederations that lowly Earth was now worthy of investigation and inspection? Ancient Astronaut Theorists say YES!
This blog post is obviously about Roswell, New Mexico and its famous UFO incident. But Roswell was not the first. And Roswell did not coin the term “flying saucer”. A guy named named Kenneth Arnold was the first to use the phrase to describe the alien craft much different than Terrestrial fighter jets.
Arnold was a pilot from Idaho. Literally, a few days before the Roswell UFO crash, he encountered nine disk shaped objects moving in formation at impossible speeds: 3 times the speed of current fighter jets.
He went to the local paper and described a pie tin shaped craft that moved like skipping a saucer on the water.
Days later this Extra Terrestrial “probe” force left the Pacific Northwest and ventured Southeast. Roswell Army Air Field – where the nuclear weapons left Los Alamos and headed for the bombers over Japan.
But something went wrong. One of the disks crashed in the desert near Corona, New Mexico. A rancher named Mac Brazel was out on the range and saw the odd metallic type debris and gathered it up in a pile on his property. Didn’t think much of it, until….
Others in Roswell saw the UFO phalanx and it made its way through the rumor mill of a small town. So, Brazel, being a good salt of the earth citizen, brought his “space dandruff” and took it to the local authorities. The Sheriff did due diligence and contacted the Army.
Army said, yep: unidentified flying object/flying disc. Not a plane. And remember space exploration rockets and lunar crafts did not exist in 1947.
Roswell Army Air Field’s press release is fascinatingly candid.
The many rumors regarding the flying disc became a reality yesterday when the intelligence office of the 509th Bomb group of the Eighth Air Force, Roswell Army Air Field, was fortunate enough to gain possession of a disc through the cooperation of one of the local ranchers and the sheriff’s office of Chaves County. The flying object landed on a ranch near Roswell sometime last week. Not having phone facilities, the rancher stored the disc until such time as he was able to contact the sheriff’s office, who in turn notified Maj. Jesse A. Marcel of the 509th Bomb Group Intelligence Office. Action was immediately taken and the disc was picked up at the rancher’s home.
Flying disc. It wasn’t theirs. Flying object. Disc. Disc, Disc. Extra Terrestrial.
And that is how the press in Roswell reported it:
<Actual Roswell UFO crash Anniv. date? 28 sec.>
There are a variety of days chosen as the anniversary: July 2, July 4, July 6, July 7, July 8 and July 9, 1947
I ‘n’ I use the Roswell Daily Record of July 8
Alas, it wasn’t to be. The army walked back their confirmation of flying disc/saucer and substituted a ludicrous correction that the debris was a downed weather balloon.
They sent their Intelligence Officer, listed in the above press release – Jesse Marcel – out to correct the record and he showed a crinkled sheet of balloon material. About as substantive as a roll of tin foil.
Look at Marcel’s face in the picture. He isn’t engaging the camera naturally. He is being instructed in what to say. And the look on his face is, “We’re really gonna say it’s this balloon bullshit?”
Marcel has the look of a guy held hostage.
And more Pentagon lies?
- Mac Brazel, the rancher, said, “That material isn’t what I turned into the Sheriff’s office.”
- My brother in law, Michael. Sold high tech pipe throughout New Mexico. Roswell was one of his territories. One day at a local Mexican restaurant, he asked a client, “What’s the deal with the UFO’s?”
The old timer looked at him and said: “After the crash the local mortician was told by the Army to bring three child size coffins out to the Army base. Sheeit! You don’t need coffins fer no damn weather balloon.”
Who you gonna believe? My third hand hearsay or the chronic liars in the military?
<Need no coffins for a weather balloon; 2 min. 18 sec.>
Don’t wanna believe I ‘n’ I? Would you believe Richard Nixon? He had 50’s comedian and TV star Jackie Gleason over at the White House.
Gleason was a big UFO buff. Asked about Roswell. Nixon said, “Not only were there three dead aliens, I’ll take you to see them. They board a plane for a Florida Air Base and what Gleason saw haunted him the rest of his days.
For nearly a decade, I ‘n’ I have been exploring the connection between the UFO Trinity:
- Ancient Aliens TV Show – Gods are in fact Extra Terrestrial astronauts
- Reggae & Dub music – I ‘n’ I brought down two CD suitcases and a record bag full of UFOria tunes for the Annual Smile Jamaica UFOria special
<Preparing for Smile Jamaica Annual UFOria special; 25 sec.>
Have to gear up for a radio episode of this magnitude:
- Commemorative T shirt
- Jump in the Dub Mobile
- Hanging from the rear view
- Last but certainly not least
I ‘n’ I grew up a twice a year Methodist in North Central Montana (Fort Benton). So I never truly read the Bible.
It was only as an adult that two instances made me turn to the good book
- Reggae music – Rastas know their Bible as well as any Theologian
- Ancient Astronaut Theory
The latter was introduced to me by my bredrin Aquaboy (ironically, he is now a scoffer to my alien/gods/astronauts synergy) through the works of Zecharia Sitchen
Sitchen was a scholar who translated Sumerian cuneiform tablets. He specialized in the cosmologization (is that a word?) of Biblical figures and events as being chronicled by Ancient Astronauts called the Anunnaki – “Those who came down from the sky”.
In his Earth Chronicle series of seven books, the Jewish-Azerbaijani scholar, elaborated on the race of extra terrestrials from the 12th Planet:
Sumerians knew , before telescopes even discovered planets Neptune and Pluto in the early 1900’s, about:
- The Sun (1)
- Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto. (The Asteroid belt was a planet destroyed in an Anunnaki Civil War which I don’t have time to go into here) (2-10)
- Earth’s Moon (11)
- The 12th planet: Nibiru.
Nibiru has an elliptical orbit that loops around the other eleven with their wobbly circular spinning. Eventually the planet approaches Earth, The Anunnaki descend by space ship to several ports: Egypt, Sinai, Mohenjo Daro in Pakistan and of course Sumer (Southern Iraq).
The Anunnaki had ruined their atmosphere through “intergalactic warming” and needed Earth’s plentiful gold to restore it. They created mankind out of a Tree of Life/DNA helix to mine this gold. They were too lazy to do it themselves. And when they tired of us humans for being “noisy”, the bastards tried to wipe us out in a flood.
Wasn’t Noah in a rickety ass wooden boat with two of every kind. With only one family to shovel shit, feed everyone and keep the carnivores from eating the herbivores.
The Old Testament Hebrews plagiarized from the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh.
It was Utnapishtim in a tessaract spaceship with a DNA seedbank for plants and animals. He and his crew orbited the Earth for 500 years until the flood waters receded and everything could be re-kindled through DNA cloning and re-animation.
They took the gold back to their mother ship , as Nirbiru whipped around The Sun and headed home.
As an Assyrian American, anything to do with Assyria, Babylon, Akkad, Sumer (Shinar in the Bible) is of interest to I ‘n’ I
<Smile Jamaica and the Ancient Astronaut Theory; 2 min. 47 sec.>
Here are my favorite Religious/Ancient Astronaut encounters taken from a blog post in 2020
These are the Biblical, Islamic and Hindu examples of Ancient Astronaut Encounters:
- Chariots of the Gods – space ship
- Jacob’s Ladder – space ship
- Burning bush – space ship
- Prophet Ezekiel and his crystal ship – space ship
- Stairway to Heaven – space ship
- Noah’s grand dad Enoch “walked with God and then was not”. Taken to heaven in a space ship
- New Jerusalem – space ship
- Magic carpets in the Arabian Nights – space ship
- Muhammad’s night journey to Heaven on a winged horse: El Buraq – Space ship
- Hindu God Vishnu and his Trident – missile
- Vimanas from Hindu cosmology – space ship
- Noah’s Ark 1 – Sumerian Utnapishtim in a tessaract spaceship
- Noah’s Ark 2 – Sumerian Ziusudra in a submarine
Plus Arab sailors chronicled “flaming minarets” and Columbus also had an UFO encounter on his way to the New World.
<Muslims and their Ancient Astronaut Theory; 9 sec.>
So now I hope you understand the connection between Reggae music, Ancient Astronauts and UFOria.
Makes sensi to me!
Smile Jamaica Ark-Ives: July 9, 2022 – Roswell Reggae UFOria 75
- Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra – Also Sprach Zarathustra ; 2001: A Space Odyssey (CBS) ’68
- Roots Radics – Conspiracy on Neptune; Prince Jammy Destroys the Invaders (Greensleeves) ’80 UK vinyl dub album of the hour
- Urban Roots – Rastaman Alien; Gentle Flowers (Urban Roots) ’95 Jah-stin TX
- The Kingstonians – Come We Go Moonwalk; Sufferer (Attack) ’70
- Anjali – Space Lust in the Space Dust; Anjali (Wiija) 2000 UK Hindi dawta
- Lee “Scratch” Perry – African Hitchhiker; From the Secret Laboratory (Mango) ’90 alien from outerspace
- Nicky Thomas – Doing the Moonwalk; Doing the Moonwalk (Trojan) ’70 comp.
- Sandra Cross – Comet in the Sky; Comet in the Sky (Ariwa) ’88
- Kingman + Jonah feat. Claudius Linton (Sign Time) (Sun King) 2008
- Linval Thompson – Starlight; Starlight (Mango) ’88
- Burning Spear – Fly Me to the Moon; Mistress Music (Mango) ’88
- Laurel Aitken – Apollo 12; Pama Years (Grover) ’69
- Kofi – Reggae Starship; Black…With Sugar (Ariwa) ’89
- Thievery Corporation feat. David Byrne – The Heart’s a Lonely Hunter; CD Single (ESL) 2005 spaceship
- Symarip – Skinhead Moonstomp; Skinhead Moonstomp (Trojan)
- Dubadelic – Thuds Like Scuds; Bass Invaders (WordSound) ’98
- Scientist – Beam Down; Meets the Space Invaders (Greensleeves) ’81 dub
Set 5: Vinyl is Vital
- Lone Ranger – UFO; Barnabas in Collins Wood (Wave) ’79 JA
- U Roy – Your Ace From Space; Version Galore (Treasure Isle) ’68 JA
- Lincoln Thompson & the Rasses – Spaceship; Natural Wild (United Artists) ’79 UK
- Bam Bam – Star Wars; Power of a Woman (Bam Bam International) ’87 LA dawta
- Sister Carol – Lost in Space; Jah Disciple (RAS) ’89
- The Byrds – Mr. Spaceman; Smile Jamaica UFOria rmx
- King Horror – Creature From the Moon; Do the Moonwalk (Trojan) ’69
Set 7: Roots Dawta Alien Set
- Ancient Astronauts feat. Akua Naru – Last Night; Into Bass and Time (ESL) 2011 fell in love w/ Ancient Astronaut: Roots Dawta UFO set
- SoKo – I Thought I Was an Alien; I Thought I Was an Alien (Babycat) 2003 Fr. dawta
- Nina Hagen – UFO; Nunsexmonkrock (CBS) ’80 German
- John Williams & the London Symphony Orchestra – Cantina Theme; Star Wars Soundtrack (20th Century) ’77 US vinyl
- Steppenwolf – Magic Carpet Ride/Destroy All Humans; Smile Jamaica UFOria rmx
- Dennis Alcapone – Flying Machines (The Sky’s the Limit); Guns Don’t Argue (Trojan) ’72 comp.
- Bush Chemists – Star Dub; 10″ (Jah Tubby’s) 2006 UK Stormtrooper Theme dub
- Root 1 – Roots Rocket; Nomad’s Land (Road Communications) ’95 Austin, TX
Words of Wisdom: