I’m annoyed with our President. Listen why…
<Trump scoffs at UFO’s; 97 sec.>
This summer I started watching a new program on History Channel called Unidentified
The show features a guy named Lew Elizondo who quit our intelligence service to alert the world about UFO encounters. Our naval pilots are being harassed and traumatized by their encounters with flying “Tic Tacs”. Craft that can neutralize weapons defense systems on our most sophisticated planes.
Pentagon admits to UFO investigations
This popped up on the corporate news cycle and during an interview with George Stephanapolous, The Cheetolini said he didn’t believe in UFO’s. I would have thought he would have believed in UFO’s bigly.
So here is why I am perturbed: Pres. 45 created the Space Force. General Giorgio of Ancient Aliens is heading the effort.
General Giorgio tapped I ‘n’ I to be in charge of Lunar agriculture. I am leading the effort to plant the space dust. The moon is gonna be lonely for a while. That’s why NASA invented vaping. You can’t spark a doobie in space. No oxygen, am I right?
I ‘n’ I am not growing moon weed and deejaying for the harvesters’ entertainment up there, just so Raytheon and Boeing can add to their Military Industrial Complex profits.
Hey 45: It ain’t swamp gas, ball lightning or mother effing weather balloons. It is Extra Terrestrials wary of our nuclear war insanity.
Between Trump’s betrayal and the Walrus of War (John Bolton’s) game of chicken in the Strait Hormuz, I am fed up!
So I told the Mad Tweeter: I QUIT; 60 sec.
The Aliens do not want to see a World War III in the Middle East that could go nuclear. Alien sightings became common after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They don’t care about us humans, but they need our gold and water. A Bitter Wind destroyed Sumer – and what was that bitter wind? Nuclear weapons inna Mesopotamia
<No war with Iran; 52 sec.>
<Specials – anti-war ska; 27 sec.>
Watching Unidentified and hearing military people talk about a “rain of UFO’s” mankind should heed the warning. If you weaponize space, the Aliens will intercede and it won’t turn out well.
Watch the movie from 1951, the Day the Earth Stood Still and how the Aliens (or my ancestors – The Anunnaki if you are like me, an Ancient Astronaut Theorist), will put mankind under heavy manners, as the Rastas used to say
<Klaatu Barada Nikto; 54 sec.>
Look to the skies! Do not scoff!
Smile Jamaica Ark-Ives June 22, 2019 – Annotated Playlist; 76 sec.
- Black Uhuru – Solidarity; 12″ EP (4th & Broadway) ’83 US picture sleeve
- Lee “Scratch” Perry & the Upsetters – Cloak & Dagger; Cloak & Dagger (Black Art) ’72 UK vinyl dub album of the hour
- IBA – Zion Trail; Many Lives (Mt. Nebo) 2006 Chattenham
- Sister V – V’s Version; Baggariddim (DEP) ’85 female dj over UB40 Version Girl
- Tippa Lee & Lone Ranger – Me No Call No Police + Keep on Dubbing in the Dance; Return of the Rub-a-Dub Style (Echodelic) 2011
- Barrington Levy – Collie Weed; 12″ (Jah Life) ’79 JA 4:20 Cannabis Service Announcement
- Mikey Dread – I Love My Mother; World Tour (Dread at the Controls) ’99
- Alton & Hortense Ellis – I’m Just a Guy; Cry Tough (Treasure Isle/Heartbeat) ’68
- Junior Delgado – Tell Me How You Feel; Tichen (Rhino UK) ’90
- Leonard Dillon – Done ‘I Done; One Step Forward (House of Reggae) ’91
- Early B – Send in the Patient; 12″ (Vibes and Vibes) ’85 JA
- Fred Locks – Moving With the Power; Culturally (Tan-Yah) ’95
- Bush Chemists feat. Talawa – Stand Up Dub; Light Up Your Chalice (Conscious Sounds) ’99 mutant dub w/ female vox
- Ken Boothe – Tears in My Eyes; 10″ EP (Trojan) ’71 BB Seaton cover
- Pablo Gad – Bloodsuckers + dub; Bloodsuckers (Melodie) ’78
- Thievery Corporation – It Takes a Thief/DJ Kicsk; DJ-Kicks (!K7) ’99
- Chris Wayne – Don’t Worry Yourself; Tempo Explosion (Black Victory) ’85
- Rasta Rafiki – Congregation; Stream of Consciousness (Blue Duck) ’95 Morgantown, WV
- Rita Marley – That’s the Way; 12″ (Shanachie) ’82 picture sleeve
- Culture – Dubbing in the Capital; Stoned (RAS) ’97 Dub Album of the Hour
Set 5: Vinyl is Vital
- The Specials – The Man at C & A; More Specials (2 Tone) ’80 UK 2 Tone ska; anti-nuclear war
- Pancho Alphanso – Red Eye; Watch This Sound (Shanachie) ’82 Ho Ho Kus, NJ
- Charlie Chaplin – Naw Leave Me Chalwa; Red Pond (Tamoki Wambesi) ’82 UK
- Pluo Shervington – Ms. Gace; Pluto (Wild Flower) ’75 JA
- Soom T – 31st Century Song; 12″ EP (Scotch Bonnet) 2012 UK female weedstepper
Set 6: Best of Smile Jamaica 29+ Years
- Sister Carol – Lost inna Space; Jah Disciple (RAS) ’99 UFO tune; Best of Smile Jamaica 29+ years
- Bad Brains – The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth; Rock for Light (Caroline) ’83 DC punk dubbers
- Michael Prophet – Fight to the Top 12″ version; Serious Reasoning (Mango) ’80
- Martin Campbell & Hi-Tech Roots Dynamics: Cosmic Dub Clash (Log On!) 2007 UK dub album of the hour
Set 7: Wailers Family Tree
- Bob Marley & the Wailers – Another Dance; Marley, Tosh, Livingston & Associates (Studio One) ’65 JA vinyl
- Peter Tosh – Mystery Babylon; Jamaica (Putomayo) ’76
- Bunny Wailer – Winepress (Babylon System); Hall of Fame (RAS) ’95: 50 tracks for 50th birthday
- Bob Marley/Bill Laswell – Dreams of Freedom (Axiom) ’97 ambient dubs
Set 8: UFOria
- Word Sound I Powa – Intro; Live From Planet Crooklyn (WordSound) UFOria
- UFO feat. Dee Dee Bridgewater – Flying Saucer; Saint German des Prev IV (Wagram)
- Tena Stelin – UFO + Unidentified Flying Dub; Jah Warrior Presents
- Winston Wright & Tommy McCook – Moon Invader; Greater Jamaica Moon Walk-Reggay (Treasure Isle) ’69 instrumental
- Rockers Hi-Fi – Dick From Outta Space; Rockers to Rockers (Gee Street) ’95 UK
- Bob Marley – So Much Trouble in the World; Songs of Freedom (Tuff Gong)