They are here. Who you say? The Aliens.
Listen to this incredible tale of Alien revelation that the Deep State tried to squelch but a woman revealed through her Facebook page of all places
<Sunspot 2018 Alien incident; 3 min.>
In a nutshell: several solar observatories, who were routinely monitoring the Sun, were staggered by what they saw on their deep space video feed:
A gigantic Mother Ship flanked by dozens of UFO’s!
The Sun is 93 million miles from Earth. Neither the United States nor the Russians have any space craft that could approach anywhere near the Sun without burning up.
So to bury the truth and shut down the video feed, several other observatories in Hawaii, Chile, Pennsylvania, Australia and Spain panicked.
Yet, it was a woman in Indiana who was taking photos of the Sun on her Iphone who showed us what the Deep State fuckers tried to keep hidden from We the People.
Facebook/Earth’s citizens 1
Deep State 0
So now that we have established the Highly Probable likelihood that Aliens exist and can travel the galaxy at will, are they headed our way?
They power their Spacecraft with energy from the Sun. We use the much more inefficient jet propulsion system of space travel.
I have a theory on why they have emerged. They will not let Donald J. Trump weaponize space through his Space Force.
<Aliens coming to stop the Space Force; 78 sec.>
So even though General Giorgio of Ancient Aliens fame has tapped I ‘n’ I to be Minister of Lunar Agriculture, I think the Aliens are coming to shut us down…..
…with Heavy Manners
It’s a pity, I was about to bring in the first Harvest of Space Dust
Smile Jamaica Ark-Ives: Sept. 22, 2018 Annotated Playlist; 2 min.
- Mystic Youth feat. I-Skeeda & Irie Ites – Jah Rastafari; Best Wishes (Sunship) vinyl mid 80’s SF youth group w/ female vox
- Lee “Scratch” Perry & the Upsetters – Cloak and Dagger; Cloak and Dagger (Black Art) ’72 UK vinyl dub album of the hour
- Keith Hudson – Rasta Communication; Greatest Hits (Sky High) ‘78
- Barry Brown – Come We Dub Tonight; Far East (Hitbound) ‘81
- Horace Andy – Oh Lord, Why Lord; Best of (Studio One) ‘72
- Cha Cha – One Day You’ll Know; 10” EP (Above Rock) 2010 UK – female singing in Chinese, rock steady
- Ronnie Davis – Kaya; Sings Hits From Studio One (Rhino UK) ’78 4:20 Cannabis Service Announcement (1) Bob cover vox
- Big Joe – World Wide Kaya; At the Control (Jackpot) ’78 (2) deejay
- Agrovators – Kaya Dub; Kaya Dub (Justice) ’78 JA vinyl (3) dub
- Prince Far I – Under Heavy Manners; Reggae Nuggets (Mojo/Trojan) Mojo magazine pays tribute to Trojan Records 50 years
- Joy White – It Dread Out Deh; Holding Up Half the Sky (Shanachie) ’78 roots dawta comp
- Junior Delgado – Caution; Uptown Top Ranking (Object Enterprise) ’79 Marley cover
- Winston Jarrett & Jah Woosh – Must Be a Revolution +
Wicked Melt Away (Original) ’94 UK
Set 3: Best of Smile Jamaica 28+Years
- Judy Mowatt – Down in the Valley; Black Woman (Shanachie) ’76
- Sammy Dread – Road Block; Road Block (Hitbound) ‘82
- Doctor Alimantado – Marriage License; Born For a Purpose (Greensleeves) ‘76
<What if a marriage license expired every two years? 17 sec.>
- Culture & Prince Weedy – See Dem a Come (12” Mix); Two Sevens Clash (Deluxe Edition) ‘77
<July 7, 1977; 40 sec.>
- Aston “Family Man” Barrett – Cobra Style; Familyman In Dub (Heartbeat) Dub Album of the Hour*
- Peter Tosh – Get Up Stand Up; Kentucky Fried Rockers (bootleg) Live @ the Rupp Arena: Lexington, KY 1978; opening for the Rolling Stones
<Tosh opens for The Stones; 70 sec.>
- Ayo – Down on my Knees; Ayo (Polydor) 2006 Nigerian-German female soul/reggae/pop
Set 5: Vinyl is Vital
- The Wailing Wailers – It Hurts to Be Alone; Wailing Wailers (Studio One) ’65 JA
- Nigger Kojak – Down By the Riverside; Showcase LP (Nigger Kojak) ’80 JA
- Freddie McGregor – Natural Collie; FM (High Times) ’82 JA herbtune
- Deadly Headly feat. Bim Sherman – The Danger; 35 Years From Alpha (ON U Sound) ’82 UK
- Barry Biggs – Just My Imagination; Yesterday, Today & Forever (Park Heights) ’89 Brooklyn: Temptations cover
- The Wailers – Duppy Conqueror; Live 1973-1975 (Starbucks) Nov. 23, 1973 – Live at Leeds Polytechnic (UK)
<Bob, Peter and the Wailers live in the UK, Nov. 1973; 1 min. 42 sec.>
- Bunny Wailer – Talkin’ Blues; Hall of Fame (RAS) ’95 50
- Hollie Cook – Free Falling; Vessel of Love (Merge) 2017 UK dawta
- John Wayne & Johnny – Rain Fall, Sunshine; 10” (Hitbound) ‘83 JA
- 4th Street Orchestra – Back Weh Babylon; Leggo! Ah Fe We Dis (EMI) ’76 UK Dennis Bovell dub album of the hour
- Chris Hinze – East Kingston; Bamboo Reggae (Keytone) ’83 Dutch jazz flute with Word, Sound & Power reggae
<You’ve got jazz in my rub a dub! 53 sec.>
- Queen Majeda – Earth’s Rightful Ruler; Conscious (Heartbeat) ’93 Jamaican female dub poet
- Sip a Cup All Roots – Watch and Peep Dub; 10” (Sip a Cup) 2005 UK militant steppers
Set 8: UFO-ria
- Symarip – Skinhead Moonstomp; Skinhead Moonstomp (Trojan) ’70
- Dennis Alcapone – The Flying Machine (The Sky’s the Limit); Guns Don’t Argue (Trojan) ‘72
- The Toyes – Waiting For the Aliens; Strange Animals (CD Tunes) ‘99
- Nicky Thomas – Doing the Moonwalk; Love of the Common People (Trojan) ‘70
- Thievery Corporation – Stargazer; Culture of Fear (ESL) 2012 DC dubbers w/ female vox
- The Mighty Sparrow – Russian Satellite; Radio Radio Theme Time Radio Hour vol. 5 (Mischief Music) ’59 calypso song about Laika the Soviet Space dog; 56 sec.