You heard it here first….on a community radio Reggae program of all places!
On June 25, 2021, Congress is going to announce a reckoning on UFO’s and their obvious legitimacy.
No more bullshit about weather balloons, swamp gas or ball lightning.
The gaslighting ends and the truth will emerge. Selah!
Doesn’t get any more mainstream than USA Today
Ever since Pres. Eisenhower was whisked up into a space craft in 1954, the American government has known and held back the truth. UFO’s piloted by Extra Terrestrials have emerged since the world achieved nuclear weapons.
Apparently, no more lame denials. Prepare yourself that we are not alone.
What’s that you say? Another tin foil conspiracy from binging on Ancient Aliens eps during the Covid Lockdown?
Au contraire. How about the Washington Post.
Ike was supposed to go golfing and then slipped his security detail. He went up into an alien spacecraft and signed an intergalactic treaty. He claimed to have had a “dental emergency”. Why no Secret Service?
Basically in return for advanced technology like velcro, teflon, GPS, aerial stealth/anti-radar and Tang, the aliens would have free range to probe (humans) and mutilate (cattle).
I ‘n’ I was getting cross eyed with my bredrin Aquaboy and he mentioned an article in The New Yorker, of all places: The U.FO. Papers
Here is the teaser on the cover:
For decades, believers have felt that evidence of alien visitations has been dismissed by the U.S. government. With formation of an official task force, is the Pentagon taking flying saucers seriously?
It is basically the story of UFO investigator Leslie Kean and her trials and tribulations sifting out the unexplained from the hoaxes and disinformation. How the Pentagon resisted any Congressional oversight and tried to quash the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena* being reported and filmed with alien, infrared technology, by US Naval Pilots.
* Unidentified Flying Objects
Called Tic Tacs, from the capsule shaped breath mint, the rate of speeds these crafts could achieve would have sucked a human pilot’s spine out of his asshole. Now that’ a probin’!
The geriatrics at 60 Minutes did a UAP study. British paper, the Telegraph, has also done stories. But hang on a second.
I think it was either Bob Marley or Woody Allen who said that “I ‘n’ I don’t want to be in a club that would have me as a member.”
Now that UAPhoria(?). Nah, now that UFOria is mainstream. When even the old codgers who watch 60 Minutes are coming aboard, I’m suspicious.
RT is a regular source I ‘n’ I go to for Alien runnings. Maybe because Russia’s leader looks like an alien: Vladimir Putin.
Australian blogger, Caitlin Johnstone, offers a caution.
The crescendo of UAP/UFO legitimacy has an ulterior motive. It is to show that the American military is incapable of defending us from these Tic Tacs and thus needs trillions more for weapons development.
Washington Post, Pravda on the Potomac, and all the rest love war. Congress loves military aid to their districts. If the New York Times is for it, you should scoff. Their admission of alien space craft has more to do with China and Russia.
Wars and rumors of war. Dempublican or Republicrat, it never ends. As Keith Poppin laments, “Same Things For Breakfast”
And as I ‘n’ I read in the New Yorker article. All the discussion was on the crafts themselves. Not who or what is behind piloting these UAP’s. So I think that is what is being missed.
<Smile Jamaica: UFO’s and Christopher Columbus>
What is gonna happen when they touch down in our fields, parks and dispensaries? They are gonna drop down right on the White House lawn. And we will have to take it.
Are people gonna be fixated on the craft they arrived in? Do you think the Native Americans who greeted Columbus at Plymouth Rock in his three ships the Nino, Pinto and the Santa Clara*
*Listener emailed me who didn’t get my joke from Animal House: “Did America give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?”
Do you think the Taino tribe who first encountered Columbus in what is today the Bahamas were fixated on the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria – his three ships?
No, they were in wonderment at these strange men with four legs (on horseback) and wooly faced encased in a shiny shell.
Well, we better be ready for the same experience. “Who are these little green people with bulbous eyes, long fingers, and teardrop heads?”
Let us hope the Aliens are a tad more benevolent to the “natives” than the conquistadors were to the indigenous peoples of the New World.
Don’t forget, Eisenhower sold us out for probes and mutilations. Doesn’t bode well. For I’n’ I.
Let’s hope the Aliens are “probing” us not for malicious intent, but because of our weed.
<Unidentified Aerial Phenomena kinda cloudy!; 19 sec.>
Smile Jamaica June 5, 2021 playlist
- Aswad – Hey Jah Children; Babylon (EMI) ’80 Soundtrack
- Kiddus I – A Prayer; Kiddus I Inna de Yard (Maskasound) 2007 acoustic
- Barrington Levy – Teach Me Culture; Teach Me Culture (Live & Learn) ‘83
- The Selecter – My Collie; Out on the Streets (Receiver) ’91 live ska herbtune
- The Silvertones – Take a Little Love; Rare Reggae Grooves From Studio One (Heartbeat/Studio One) ‘79
- Toots Hibbert – Freedom Train; Toots in Memphis (Mango) ‘88
- Benjamin Zephaniah – History; Us an Dem (Mango) ’90 UK dub poet
- Nora Dean – Ay, Ay, Ay; Grounation: The Indomitable Spirit of Rastafari (Nascente) ‘80
- Big Youth – A Luta Continua; A Luta Continua (Heartbeat) ’85 “the struggle continues”
- Burning Spear – Lion; Man in the Hills (Mango) ‘76
- Culture – Mister Music + Version; Nighthawk Recordings (Nighthawk) ’82 unreleased
- Desmond Dekker – Reggae Recipe; Rockin’ Steady (Rhino) early 60’s
- Souljah Fyah – Positive Vibe; Souljah Fyah (Souljah Fyah) 2010 Edmonton Canada w/ female vox
- Dennis Brown – Concrete Castle King; Visions (Shanachie) ‘81
- Eek a Mouse – Operation Eradication; Wa Do Dem (Greensleeves) anti-ganja plan in JA
- Freddie McGregor – Push Comes to Shove; All in the Same Boat (RAS) ‘87
- We Roots – Universal Speakers; We Roots (Catch Me Time) 2012? SoCal roots dawtas
Set 4: Rockers do Reggae
- Ben Harper – With My Own Two Hands; CD Single (Virgin) 2003
- Yesca – Searchin’; Up in Smoke Soundtrack (Warner Bros.) ’78 Coasters cover/herbtune
- Cyril Neville – Spirits in the Material World; Spirits in the Material World (Shanachie) 2008 The Police/Sting covers
- Eddy Grant – Can’t Get Enough; Going For Broke (Portrait) ’84 Barbados
- Fishbone – Cholly; In Your Face (Colombia) ’86 LA ska/funk
- Eric Clapton – Swing Low Sweet Chariot; There’s One in Every Crowd (RSO) ’75 Reggae spiritual cover
- Bobby & the Midnites – Book of Rules; Bobby & the Midnites (Arista) ‘81 Heptones cover
- Sinead O’Connor – Rivers of Babylon; Theology (Koch) 2007 Melodians cover
Set 5: Wailers Family Tree
- Bob Marley & the Wailing Wailers – Stir It Up; Wail ‘N Soul ‘M Singles (JAD) ’67
- 3rd & 4th Generation aka Peter Tosh & the Soul Mates – Rudies Medley; Arise Blackman (Trojan) ’71 (Punch A side) comp.
- Judy Mowatt – King of Kings; Only a Woman (Shanachie) ‘82
- Ziggy Marley & the Melody Makers – Mama; Joy and Blues (Virgin) ‘93
- Bunny Wailer – Armagideon; Blackheart Man (Mango) ‘76
- Solomonic Reggae-stra – Armageddon Dub; Dubd’sco vol. 1 (Solomonic) ‘78
Set 6: UFOria
- The Toyes – Waiting For the Aliens; Strange Animals (CD Tunes) ’99 LA
- Steppenwolf – Magic Carpet Ride (Smile Jamaica Destroy All Humans Rmx)
- Root 1 – Roots Rocket; Root 1; Austin Texas
- Nina Hagen – UFOs; Nunsexmonkrock (Columbia) ’82 Germany
- Derrick Morgan – Do the Moon Hop; Doing the Moonwalk (Trojan) ‘69
- Devin the Dude – Zeldar; Just Tryin’ ta Live (Rap-a-Lot) 2002 hip hop