Let’s just launch (pun intended) into the Pentagon admitted UFO’s. I mean Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
These videos by our best fighter pilots were recorded with Alien technology: Forward Looking Infrared Radar. Naked to the human eye. Cloaked just like Star Trek. But they were there.
The Pentagon vetted these videos for public release and Tom DeLonge of Blink-182 issued them as part of his Astro-non-profit: To the Stars – Academy of Arts & Science
- Gimbal video – In 2015 the USS Roosevelt encountered a UAP which when the FA 18 Hornet pilot locked on darted horizontally at speeds that would rip a pilot’s spine through his back hole.
- Tic Tac video – In 2004 the USS Nimitz off San Diego captured footage of an oblong UAP (shaped like the breath mint). Once the fighter pilot locks on for an extended length the Tic Tac zooms horizontally at breakneck speed.
- Go Fast – In 2015 the USS Roosevelt; of the eastern seaboard near Florida. You hear them exclaim, “what is that thing?”
There are no explanations for these kinds of speed achieved. Neither the Russians, nor the Chinese have this flight capability. Pilots could not sustain the G force of the acceleration. Drone technology is not that advanced.
I suspect the Navy released these as the usual “we’re falling behind Alien weaponization, so give us even more money.”
How it must feel for the most advanced Navy on the planet to be helpless to a swarm of UAP’s
USS Omaha: (2019); Off the coast of San Diego
I’m more of an Ancient Astronaut Theorist (Sumerian “sky gods” as interplanetary travellers), but for modern UAP/UFO enthusiasts, be sure to watch two programs
Unidentified – With guys like Lu Elizondo (part of the UAP military investigation force funded by Congress), Tom DeLonge, Bob Bigelow (aerospace cut out for the US military in private space development)
The Discovery channel did a 3 hour panel show called UFOs Declassified. Interviews with reporter George Knapp, who outed Area 51, Nick Pope who headed up the UK’s UFO investigations and several physicists and deep state spooks working this territory.
Biggest take away? These UAPs travel at G forces of up to 5000 G. Human pilots can only with stand up to 9 G, for a limited time. So whatever is buzzing us. It ain’t human….
And why not read for yourself what Congress wrote. 22 million gets you 9 pages. That’s pretty good for the wasteful government!
So in conclusion, what does this have to do with Reggae music, Smile Jamaica and community radio?
Nothing. I just wanted to celebrate the Roswell NM UFO crash the Bobbylon way: UFO songs, UFO movie trailers, UFO soundbytes.
My Roswell connection. My brother in law used to sell high tech pipe in New Mexico. Roswell was a territory. He was having lunch with a client and just curiously asked, “what’s the deal with the UFO crash.”
The crusty old rancher he was having lunch with said that the local coroner was visited by the Air Force and asked to bring 3 child size coffins to the Air Field. The rancher said that he was no tin foil hatter and total straight shooter.
That’s all the proof I need to know that Aliens are here! Aliens are coming!
There ain’t nothing we can do to stop them coming. We are like bugs to them. In return for Alien tech like FLIR, velcro, Teflon, stealth flight, GPS and the drink Tang, they probe a few of us and mutilate some cattle.
If they decide we are a menace, and go for the Alien invasion, here is my advice for the last days…
Good luck humans!
- Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra – Also Sprach Zarathustra; 2001 Space Odyssey Soundtrack (MGM) ‘68
- Theme from Star Trek
- The Police – Walking on the Moon; Reggata de Blanc (A & M) ‘79
- Laurel Aitken – Apollo 12; The Pama Years (Grover) ’69 comp.
- Anjali – Space Lust in the Space Dust; Anjali (Wiiija) 2000 UK Hindi dawta
- Kingman + Jonah feat. Claudious Linton – Star Wars; Sign of the Times (Sunking) 2008
- Derrick Morgan – Man Pon Moon; Moon Hop (Pama) ‘69
- Dennis Alcapone – Flying Machines (The Sky’s the Limit); Guns Don’t Argue (Trojan) ’72 comp.
- Lee “Scratch” Perry & Dub Syndicate – African Hitchhiker; From the Secret Laboratory (Mango) ‘90
- Nicky Thomas – Doing the Moonwalk; Doing the Moonwalk (Trojan) ’70 comp.
- Cornell Campbell – Stars; Silver Jubilee (Rhino UK) ’82 comp.
- Prince Jammy – Conspiracy on Neptune; Destroys the Invaders (Greensleeves) ‘82
- Bob Marley & the Wailers – So Much Trouble in the World (Survival) ‘79
- Audio Active – Space Children; We Are Tokyo Space Cowboys (ON U Sound) ’95 Jah-pon
- Symarip – Skinhead Moonstomp; Skinhead Moonstomp (Trojan) ‘70
- AIR – Surfing on a Rocket; Talkie Walkie (Virgin) 2003 Fr. Lounge
- King Horror – Creature From the Moon; Do the Moon Rock (Trojan) ’70? Comp.
- Root 1 – Roots Rocket; Roots Trade (Road Communications) ’93 Austin, TV
- Thievery Corporation – Stargazer; Culture of Fear (ESL) 2011 DC dubbers
- The Kingstonians – Come We Go Moon Walk; Sufferer (Trojan) ‘70
- Leonard Nimoy – Alien; Mr. Spock’s Music From Outer Space (Dot) ‘67
- I.D.S. – J’s Space Flight; International Dub System (Red Arrow) ’95 Germ.
- John Williams & London Symphony Orchestra – Cantina Band; Star Wars Soundtrack (20th Century) ‘77
- Sister Carol – Lost in Space; Jah Disciple (RAS) ‘89
- U Roy – Your Ace From Space; Version Galore (Treasure Isle) ‘68
- The Byrds – Mr. Spaceman (Smile Jamaica rmx)
- Lincoln Thompson & the Rasses – Spaceship; Natural Wild (United Artists) ‘80
- Pink Floyd – Interstellar Overdrive; Piper at the Gates of Dawn (Columbia) ‘67
- Tena Stelin – UFO; Lion Symbol (Jah Warrior) ‘99
- Systemwide – Gilgamesh; Live at the Festival de Jazz Montreal (BSI) 2002 Portland, OR
- Devin tha Dude – Zeldar; Just Tryin’ ta Live (Rap-a-Lot) 2002 hip hop
- Mighty Sparrow – Russian Satellite; Bob Dylan – Radio Radio vol. 5 (Music Melon) ’58 calypso comp.
- Alpha & Omega – The Dub is Out There; Serious Joke (Alpha & Omega) 2002 X-Files theme
- Spiritual Rez – Let’s Go Out With a Bang; Apocalypse Whenever (Spiritual Rez) 2014 Boston, MA