I was reading RT earlier in the month and they are a good source of Extra Terrestrial runnings.
<Oumuamua and the Ancient Astronaut redemption>
They had an article regarding first proof of intergalactic visitation from outside our Milky Way galaxy
Harvard astronomer says alien technology visited in 2017, may have been distant civilization’s trash
Now this isn’t coming from I ‘n’ I, your pothead Ancient Astronaut Theorist/Anunnaki enthusiast. It’s not coming from big haired Swiss Greek dude Giorgio.
You not down with Ancient Aliens on History Channel? Feel free to scoff. This is coming from Harvard University. Not some egghead in the Astronomy Department trying to make tenure.
This came from the Head of the Dept. himself, Prof. Avi Loeb.
The story is this:
Hawaii has the Haleakala Observatory. In early 2017, astronomers monitoring the feed saw a long cylindrical object pass by. The first time something crossed into our galaxy from beyond.
They named it Oumuamua which is Hawaiian for “scout”. I ‘n’ I watched enough John Wayne movies to know scouts were the ones who went out and reported on enemy movements.
Let’s call Oumuamua for what it really is: a probe. An advance craft seeking info throughout the skies and reporting back. Just like we have been doing since Carl Sagan was sending space probes, The Voyager 1977, into the outer reaches of our galaxy.
But in alien pop culture, probe means this:
Everyone tends to think Flying Saucer, but just as prevalent are UFO’s shaped like cigars. Oumuamua is aerodynamic for long haul space probing…err, scouting.
In Prof. Loeb’s forthcoming book, Extraterrestrial: The First Sign of Intelligent Life Beyond Earth, he describes why it’s not a comet or natural phenomenon:
“What would happen if a caveman saw a cellphone? He’s seen rocks all his life, and he would have thought it was just a shiny rock,”
Prof. Loeb’s observations:
- Oumuamua is a rare shape and was mistaken for a comet. The shape acts as a sun-sail which projects itself via sunlight energy.
- Unusual brightness for a celestial entity. 10x more than the usual asteroid or comet
- In addition to its blinding brightness, that brightness fluctuates unnaturally or predictably.
- Varying speeds and odd trajectory which suggests its own sort of post-gravitational acceleration when it should be decelerating as it moves away from our sun
- It could be a piece of space junk discarded by aliens like we have littered our galaxy with terrestrial made space material.
From the RT article: “The only way to look for [alien civilizations] is to look for their trash, like investigative journalists who look through celebrities’ trash,” Loeb said.
Of course Prof. Loeb’s colleagues are giving the hairy eyeball to Oumuamua’s artificial bonafides and say it’s just a far travelling comet. One which does not have any water vapor tail.
And the scoffing begins with the same dismissive attitude as how humans built massive structures like the Great Pyramids, Puma Punku and Baalbek using stone and bone tools when massive cranes and 21st century technology could not rebuild those ancient wonders today.
Aliens took their tools with them when they left. Obviously.
More from RT:
Loeb has a simple response to those who deny potential new breakthroughs for fear of upending established conventions. “Reality is the one thing that never goes away, even if you ignore it,” he says.
I ‘n’ I don’t have a Ph.D. in Astronomy but that statement fits my personal philosophy of “your perception is not my reality!”
And why does any of this matter? I ‘n’ I was in the mood to play some UFO Reggae
Smile Jamaica Ark-Ives: Jan. 23, 2021
- Tapper Zukie – Jah Jah Is I Guiding Star; Dread Locks Rasta (Attack) ’76 JA vinyl
- King Tubby – King Tubby’s Shock Attack; King Tubby’s Boom Shot vol. 4 (Yabby You) ‘80’s JA vinyl dub album of the hour
- Zema – Keep Justice; Stranger in the Gates (Melchizedek) ’97 So Cal roots dawta
- Bedouin Soundclash feat. Vernon Buckley – Jealousy Get Free; Street Gospels (Sideonedummy) 2007 Canadian group feat. Maytones singer
- Prince Jazzbo – Dreadlock Corner; Ital Corner (Clocktower) ’76 Lee “Scratch” Perry/Black Ark prod’n
- The Deacons – Hungry Man; 10” EP (Top Deck) ’65 green vinyl ska
- Daweh Congo – Proverbs + Dub; Guidance/Guidance Dub (Charm) 2000 4:20 Cannabis Service Announcement
- Peter Broggs – International Farmer; Rejoice (RAS) ’97 herbtune
- Ayo – Only You; Ayo (Interscope) 2008 Nigerian-German dawta
- Aggrolites – Countryman Fiddle; Unleashed Live vol. 1 (Brixton) 2011 So Cal ska/regge
- Lloyd Hemmings & Ranking Joe – Garrison; Return of the Rub-a-Dub- Style (Echodelic) 2011
- Silver Fox – Jamaica Nice; 10” (Jah Life) ’80 Brooklyn
Set 3: Best of Smile Jamaica 31+ Years
- Wailing Souls – Bredda Gravalicious; Very Best of (Greensleeves) ’77 comp.:
- Black Slate – Legalize Collie Herb; Amigo (Ensign) ’80 UK herbtune
- Ika Black – Special Love; Special love (Keyman) ’90 UK female lovers rock
- Burning Spear – Travelling/Walking; Spear Burning (Pressure Sounds) ‘75
- Dub Syndicate/Centry – 2001 Struggle (Remix); 10” (ON U Sound) ’96 UK
- Dennis Alcapone – The Sky’s the Limit (Flying Machine); Guns Don’t Argue (Trojan) ’72 UFOria
- Afro Omega – Love Is What I Need; Live at the Lazy Moon (bootleg)
- Thievery Corporation – Amerimacka; Babylon Central Soundtrack (ESL)
- Dry & Heavy – Private Plan Dub; 10” EP (Green Tea) 2000 Jah-pon
Set 5: Vinyl is Vital Set
- Tony Bell & Kutchie – Free ‘dem; Mercy (Blue Moon) ’89 Chicago:
- Doreen Schaeffer – This Love; Pirates Choice (Studio One) ’80 JA
- Trinity Meets the Mighty Diamonds – Wait in Vain; Trinity Meets the Mighty Diamonds (Relic World) ’89 JA
- Horace Andy – Cry Fe Me; Fresh (Island in the Sun) ’87 US
- Barry Brown – Please Mr. Officer; Barry Brown (Thompson Sound) ’79 JA herbtune
- Bullwackie’s All Stars – Black Heart Dub (Senrab) ’76 dub album of the hour
Set 6: 7” Jamaican Jukebox
- Rob Smarley (aka The Gladiators) – Holiday Ride; 7” (Portland) ’78:
- Nedley Denton – I am a Lion; 7” (Breathern (sic) of Art Soundtrack)
- Lasana Bandele’ – Col’ War; 7” (Storitela) picture sleeve
- Dawn & Christine – Panadol; 7” (M & M) herbtune
- The Lions – New Girl; 7” (Lions Bread) 2010 So Cal instrumental
Set 7: Wailers Family Tree
- Peter Tosh – You Can’t Fool Me Again; Can’t Blame the Youth (JAD) ’69
- Bob Marley & the Wailers – African Herbsman (New Mix); Best of Bob Marley & the Wailers (Deluxe Edition) (Studio One) ’70 herbtune
- Dennis Brown – Armagideon; 7” (Emmanuel) ’84 Bunny Wailer cover
- Bunny Wailer – Solidarity; Solomonic Singles vol. 2 (Solomonic) ’77 dub to Armagideon
Set 8: UFO-ria Set
- Kofi – Reggae Starship; Black Coffee (Ariwa) ’90 UK dawta:
- Lee “Scratch” Perry – Angel Gabriel and the Space Boots; Lord God Muzick (Heartbeat) ‘90
- Derrick Morgan – Do the Moon Hop; Do the Moonwalk (Trojan)
- U Roy – Your Ace From Space; Version Galore (Treasure Isle) ’68 JA vinyl
- Unity – Stargazing; Heat Your Body Up (Virgin) ’83 UK vinyl
- Sister Carol – Lost inna Space; Jah Disciple (RAS) ’89 DC vinyl
- Sly & Robbie – Space Invaders; Syncopation (Joe Gibbs) ’82 Miami vinyl
- Tena Stelin – UFO + Unidentified Flying Dub; Lion Symbol (Jah Warrior) ‘99