Smile Jamaica 420 Election Report: 1 min. 50 sec.
- 2013 – 2 down, 48 to go!
- 2015 – 4 down, 46 to go!
- 2017 – 9 down, 41 to go?
In the win column:
- Colorado (2013)
- Washington (2013)
- Alaska (2015)
- Oregon (2015)
- Washington DC (2015)
5 states have Legalize/Regulate on the ballot:
4 states have Medical Marijuana:
- North Dakota
3 States had their Marijuana Bills voided by State Courts:
- Michigan (Legalizaiton)
- Missouri (Medical)
- Oklahoma (Medical)
Recent Poll information:
- Collie-fornya (Prop 64): Adult use of Marijuana Act: 52 Yes, 41 No (SMILE JAMAICA: puff puff PASSES!)
- Jah-vada (Question 2) Nevada Marijuana Legalization Initiative: 53 Yes, 41 No (SMILE JAMAICA: puff puff PASSES!)
- Jah-rizona (Prop 205) Arizona Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act: 50 Yes; 40 No (SMILE JAMAICA: puff puff PASSES!)
- Jah-suchusetts (Question 4): The Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act: 55 Yes, 40 No (SMILE JAMAICA: puff puff PASSES!)
- Maine (Question 1): Marijuana Legalization Act: 53 Yes, 38 No (SMILE JAMAICA: puff puff PASSES!)
If I get to say, “9 down, 41 to go! on the Nov. 12 Smile Jamaica Ark-Ive, I will celebrate with a 4:20 Hemp for Victory Special: 3 hours of 420!
Think good thoughts and despite our choice between Ebola and Bubonic Plague, we must end the prohibition on Jah’s Wisdom Weed!
Words of Wisdom