<Loved the Packers since 2nd grade>
These are the Holy Trinity of the Smile Jamaica Ark-Ives
- Reggae & Dubwise – collected Reggae since 1986. Reggae Radio, uninterrupted, since 1988.
- San Francisco Giants baseball; World Series champs 2010,2012,2014,2016,2018
- Green Bay Packers football: Bart Starr 2 Super Bowls, Brett Perve 1 Super Bowl, Aaron Rodgers 1 Superbowl
No surprise the guy who celebrates Cannabis Service Month, would be devoted to a team called GREEN Bay. Especially since I am predicting legalize for Jah-sconsin in 2016?
Aww, but another team in the Green is Seattle. Where they are one of the 4 down while Jah-sconsin is in the 46 to go column
<4 down, 46 to go!>
In 2010/2011 I got the dubble dose:
- 2010 World Series: Giants spanked the Rangers 4-1
- 2011 Super Bowl XV: Green Bay defeated the Steelers 31-25
Super Bowl? Smoked a Bowl, more like!
I’m hoping for the same result for 2014/2015
- San Francisco Giants defeated the Kansas City Royals 4-3; 2014 World Series
- Green Bay Packers……?
<Go Green Bay!>